Training opportunity for guest drivers
In good weather conditions, always club members are on the track. However, if you want to be sure have a look in our calendar or contact us via e-mail
Saturday: 10:00 - 17:00 (all)
Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00 (1/8 & 1/10)
Holiday: 10:00 - 17:00 (all)
Electric cars are welcome.
Fee for use of the race track
15,- Euro when used for 10:00 - 17:00
10,- Euro when used for 13:00 - 17:00
Young people up to the age of the 16th years 10,- Euro per day
Use of the race track at your own risk. In disregard of the rules the club members can pronounce a ban without refund of fee.
Rules on race track
- Please register before using your car or transmitter to the responsible member of the track.
- Before turning on the transmitter or receiver of your model, you have to write down your frequency on the panel at the drivers rostrum. If multiple drivers use the same frequency, you have to coordinate with each other.
- Only cars that match the EFRA rules can be driven on the track.
- The direction is counterclockwise. Always start your run out of the pit lane. Right before exiting the pit lane please have a look on the track to avoid accidents.
- On the race track fair play is expected. Faster and more professional drivers have to take care on beginners.
- If your car breakdown on the track, you have to call out loud to the other drivers. At the accident you have to reduce the speed significantly.
- If you hide your car off the track you have to take care to the racing.
- Staying on the track is prohibited for children under 12 years. Parents are responsible for their children.
- It has to be clarified before each ride, whether the large or small race track being driven. Driving both courses at the same time is prohibited.
- Please clean your pit before leaving the Minidrom.